Montezuma Historical Society
The church was built in 1880 with a parsonage next door to it, located on Auburn Road (Route 90) near where the NYS Thruway is today. It burned just before Easter on March 30, 1945.
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · Montezuma Historical Society
Website Deployed by Image Agent · RSS Feed · Log in